Job ID 12414
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the operational and financial performance of the contract; delivering the work safely, on time, in budget and to our Client’s expectations.
We have secured a long-term contract with SSE, providing support across their Overhead Line, PCB transformer Changes and various dismantlement schemes across 11KV and 33KV.
We are looking for someone to:
- Ensure all work within the contract under your control are carried out in full compliance with health, safety, welfare and environmental regulations, while working to maximize the profitability of the contract and ensuring satisfaction of contractual requirements
- Ensure compliance with the client’s authorisation requirements and specifications, with the company standards of service and quality systems
- Control documentation, working closely with the back-office support team
- Ensure that the health and safety competence of sub-contract organisation and direct labour are assessed prior to commencing work
- Assess the risk associated with our operations and ensure that the correct site-specific method statements and risk assessments are compiled in advance of works
- Have a keen eye on the commercials of the contract, making sure we can deliver for our clients and maintain profitability
- Manage all resources e.g. labour, materials and plant
- Take pride in our delivery, and make repeat business a measure of success
- Demand safety and competence, including training requirements, and push for improvement in all teams.
- Manage and motivate a team, delegating where appropriate, but leading by example
- Have an ordered approach to the development of the people in your area
- Overhead Line, PCB transformer Changes and various dismantlement schemes across 11KV and 33KV
- Supervisor Street works qualification
- Health & Safety qualification an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Clean Driving Licence
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Type: Full-time