We value the variety of differences our workforce, clients, and partners bring to the table and are actively working with colleagues to develop an inclusive environment across Network Plus.
At Network Plus, we invest in our workforce through our growing Apprenticeship and Graduate schemes, as well as our internal Mentorship Programme. These are complemented by the diversity and inclusion initiatives in place:
- Diversity and Inclusion Forum: an informal space to discuss barriers, and to understand how we can better foster diversity in the workplace.
- Armed Forces Friendly: We are a Silver Award Employer through the Armed Forces Covenant. Network Plus offers career opportunities to ex-Armed Forces personnel, Reservists, Veterans, Cadet Instructors, and military spouses/partners.
- Ex-offenders: Our recruitment team proactively engages with prisons to offer access to appropriate opportunities.
- Back to work: We work with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and local councils to help people get back into employment.
- Women in Network Plus (WiN+): This forward-thinking network brings together women from all backgrounds and roles across the Network Plus Group. WiN+ provides colleagues the opportunity to network, discuss career development, join the mentorship programme and influence positive change.