Job ID 12551
We are looking for someone to:
- Update and manage the design/revision logs and distribute appropriately
- Gather, process, and deliver the teams design performance in agreement with the teams and company demands
- Coordinate and attend meetings for the teams and take notes as required
- POC Management
- Acceptance & Payment
- Requests & revalidation
- Update & Change
- Manage and commence Line & Land Searches
- Undertake management and reporting of all legal activities
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong Maths and English skills
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines
Network Plus Multi Utility at A Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent