We deliver both clean and wastewater projects across the UK, operating on a design and build basis or build-only supplier.
Our team actively engages in Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) to support the development of projects to ensure their buildability. Conducting site investigation works then enables us to quickly move forward to a detailed design with full CDM compliance.
We complete schemes that require a wide range of materials, techniques and pipe sizes / dimensions, meeting our clients’ engineering and asset stands throughout the construction phase.
We work collaboratively with our clients to efficiently manage all materials, while providing or supporting efficient stock management and logistics.
Network Plus Projects services for water and wastewater include:
- Civils and capital project services, inclusive of large diameter pipelines and sewers
- Mains diversions, rehab schemes and minor civils
- Strategic mains and the completion of resilience projects
- Diversionary schemes and infrastructure projects
- Surface water separation schemes
- Sewer infiltration reduction projects
- Minor mains improvements and rectifying poor condition mains
- Slip lining and new cross connections
- Pipe bridges
- CSO aesthetic screens
- Rising mains
- Cleaning and scouring of mains
- Installation of pressure monitoring / reducing valves
- MEICA works associated with all projects
- Mains testing and chlorination
- Production of as-laid drawings
- Using ‘redlining’ facilities to enable the Client to update their GIS system
Things customers have said
What a great collective
I should like to take this opportunity to congratulate your team who have been installing the fibre optic cables… As they near the final days of completion, I have to say the whole team have been respectful of properties with minimal disruption to all residents, also what a great collective they are, always polite and helpful.
I just wanted to say what a fab group of men we’ve got working in our little village this week. They’ve been tidy, courteous, polite and really informative too.
Our thanks for the extremely efficient way in which the essential tree cutting maintenance assured uninterrupted power supplies. It was very impressive how the initially planned power cuts were avoided. We very much appreciate how well this was carried out.
Polite & courteous
Throughout the works all of the people who have been working here have been polite, courteous and have worked some long hours to get the job done. We can only praise them and wish that the workforce from other organisations would be as thoughtful towards residents in the area they are working.
Just wanted to express our appreciation in your team going the extra mile and getting the job done to a great standard in a sometimes challenging environment.
Thank you everyone
I want to thank everyone involved in supporting the project for their determination, resilience, and customer focus throughout which has enabled the successful delivery.
It has been a fantastic experience partnering with the teams at NP to deliver this ambitious milestone. We’ve been running at pace for some time and you’ve been both flexible and constructive, and we’ve always managed to agree a way forward to achieve the best outcome for all involved.