Job ID 12095
As a Planner, you will be responsible for effectively planning and coordinating the Company’s work through communication with internal and external customers, as well as the management of the business and client database systems.
This role be based within our client’s – South West Water – offices in Exeter.
- We are looking for someone to process the receipt of reinstatement work requests received from either SWW or from internal Network Plus departments
- We are looking for someone to raise the necessary permit and associated traffic management applications required to support the completion of reinstatement works in the highway
- We are looking for someone to effective plan and schedule reinstatement works with consideration given to a range of variables, including SLA completion targets
- We are looking for someone to review the daily delivery of Non-Method A (NMA) works to ensure that all TMA requirements are met within allowable compliance standards
- We are looking for someone to review of South West Water (SWW) SAP system to identify specific NMA reinstatement works that have been promoted to Network Plus
- We are looking for someone to build, plan and schedule NMA Reinstatement works within the SWW SAP and/or the DfT Street Manager systems to ensure all works undertaken have compliance permit / notice approvals
- We are looking for someone to monitor and respond to any Highway Authority comments received through the SWW SAP and/or DfT Street Manager systems
- We are looking for someone to ensure that Works Starts / Work Stops are submitted within the allowable TMA compliance timeframes
- We are looking for someone to liaise with Traffic Management organisations to arrange for the necessary Temporary Traffic Management (TTM) equipment to be established to support NMA Reinstatement works
- We are looking for someone to act as point of contact for field teams regarding questions relating to proposed NMA Reinstatement works
Experience and Knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Data analysis and accurate entry
- Flexibility to support the business needs
- An enthusiastic team player
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Type: Full-time
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: Up to £27,000.00 per year