Job ID 12119
As Utilities Administrator, you will provide support to the Operations Support team to ensure that the Company’s work is effectively coordinated through communication with internal and external customers as well as the management of the business and client database systems.
We are looking for someone to:
- Provide a front-line telephone service to both internal and external customers
- Liaise with Supervisors and sub-contract teams to ensure programmes are delivered ensuring that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensure that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner
- Maintain timely and accurate input and uploading of information into the works management systems, ensuring that all issues are recorded and escalated
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved to both external and internal customers, providing excellent customer satisfaction every time
- Ensure the collation, co-ordination and distribution of the operational job pack
- Provide daily and weekly reports as required and to ensure that all service levels and objectives are achieved
- Provide a positive and innovative input into the team, through provision of solutions to problems and embracing change
- Ensure that safety issues are reported in line with Company procedures
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year