Job ID 12102
As a Assessor/Trainer, you will provide training across the business on a range of items such as first aid, SHEA gas or City and Guild qualifications. Due to significant business growth, we need someone to specifically work with the East Midlands CMO and LDPs to give planned and reactive delivery based on the needs of the contract.
This will require travel around the EM working over three locations (Sheffield, Kirkby or Leicester) with the majority of the delivery from our new training school in Leicester.
- Deliver courses to meet the needs of CMO and LDP staff for the benefit of safety and meeting the needs of the contract.
- You will write and update training manuals and handouts to ensure maximum impact from the training sessions
- You will continuously monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of courses delivered
- Deliver Inductions for CMO staff and LDPs starting on the contract.
- Support with apprentice programs with bespoke training programs and delivery.
- Support with refresher training and development plans for site managers within the CMO.
- Continually update you training understanding which can then be rolled out to the CMO and LDPs to improve future delivery needs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, prioritising and organisation skills
- Advantageous to have good understanding and experience of project management principles
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good understanding of the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Good understanding of technical delivery used on the gas networks (Service and Main laying)
- Has experience with coaching/mentoring and development with team/staff members
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operatingfrom80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year