Job ID 12085
As a Storesperson, you will have ultimate responsibility for everything that moves within the yard and stores. You will liaise with supervisors and operatives to support the ordering and distribution of materials and supplies for use in field operations. You will successfully employ best business practices to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and increase performance.
We are looking for someone to:
- Establish and continuously monitor the depot and stores location, ensuring strong housekeeping
- Issue all stock to Operations teams
- Accurately capture, and record of all stock issued in dynamics
- Check stock levels on a regular basis
- Be responsible for storing, cataloguing and distributing supplies by arranging for collection and delivery of equipment and or packages
- Ensure relationships are in place to source strategic stock at short notice
- Ensure there is appropriate PPE to maintain a safe working environment
- Ensure suppliers maintain compliance with delivery specifications
- Check quantities of unpacked supplies against delivery notes and purchase orders
- Someone to ensure Health, Safety & compliance within the yard
- Communication – Good verbal and written communication skills
- HSE – Adherence to safety policies and regulations
- Telehandler/forklift license
- Computer knowledge including excel, Word, email
- Telehandler ticket required
- An understanding of the materials needed to maintain operations
- Sage stock management
- Overhead lines stock knowledge
- Previous stock knowledge/background desirable
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operatingfrom80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Type: Full-time