Job ID 12098
As a Site Agent, you will be responsible for the resources associated with minor repair and maintenance works on the existing waste water network across the South West, for our client South West Water.
You will plan, manage and supervise operational teams and supply chain partners, as they carry out schemes and provide operational leadership – ensuring that the work is delivered safely, on time, within budget and to our client’s expectations. In addition to Health and Safety, customer service is critical to the client.
Satisfaction of customers is measured through a new regulatory measure called C-MeX. You will work closely with the client to influence the C-MeX measure and show leadership skills to genuinely care about the ratings customers give of Network Plus’s services. You will be expected to communicate with customers who are impacted by our work, as and when required.
You will work with the design, delivery and commercial teams, to ensure our gramme of work is delivered safely, to the right quality, on programme and to the clients budget.
- We are looking for someone to have operational supervisory responsibility for waste water projects on the Programme and the daily activities that take place on site.
- We are looking for someone to be site based and regularly visit teams at local site level – reviewing progress and performance and ensuring all standards are adhered to at all times.
- We are looking for someone to organise all resources for our schemes, including plant, labour, materials and sub-contractors, in the most cost-effective way.
- We are looking for someone to manage compliance to our Health and Safety procedures on site e.g. weekly checks, inspections, team briefings, audits and work with the teams as required to develop them and support them in reaching their full potential.
- We are looking for someone to do weekly reporting of the sites to our management team and the client on weekly meetings and calls to update the team on progress, planning and issues.
- We are looking for someone to be a Health & Safety Representative; undertaking health & safety inspections in and around the workplace, raising health and safety related matters with management and investigating reportable accidents or incidents if and when they occur
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of working in the Utilities sector and ideally on waste water
- Competence, knowledge and experience in Street Works and Confined Spaces
- Health & Safety qualification an advantage
- Awareness of costs and programme awareness
- Good team management and communication skills
- Proficient IT skills, including Microsoft Project is preferable
- Full UK Driving Licence
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
We are Network Plus
Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package that can be discussed further at your interview.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: Up to £44,000.00 per year