Job ID 12351
As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for managing the program of works to support us on our United Utilities contract. This includes ensuring all works at prebuild stage are identified and programmed in for delivery and all works in delivery stage are risk managed and progressed through to completion with support of the field teams.
The role also requires the ability to manage the Project delivery with accurate updates; highlighting & mitigating risks to the client and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for someone to:
- Develop and maintain a strategic programme of works closely and collaboratively with United Utilities
- Liaise with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to update and convey the strategic programme including resource and cost levelling
- Identify and track changes or potential changes to the agreed construction scope; ensuring that the relevant contract principles are applied and that the impacts are given immediate visibility to appropriate stakeholders – predominately working across a range of
- NEC based contracts with some bespoke client contracts
- Monitor and update Project and Programme information
- Be responsible for fortnightly submission of programme updates to client across all contracts
- Have overall responsibility of as built information gathering through to contract completion
- Have overall responsibility of pre-build information gathering for effective input into works programme
- Support on tender submission for future business development opportunities
Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive experience of working in Utilities including civils, Minor and Major projects
- Comprehensive understanding of all NEC3/NEC4 Contracts
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning Software ideally MS Project / P6
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent