Job ID 12299
As a Planner & Scheduler, you will work to effectively plan New Supplies / Main laying works for operational Developer Services resource. You will be responsible for ensuring that all operational teams are able to undertake their work in line with the SLA. As well as making sure we are compliant with NRSWA and ensure that timescales are adhered to minimising any financial impact to the company.
This is a key role in our team, and therefore core to the successful achievement of Water UK SLA’s, contract KPIs, performance objectives with Yorkshire Water, and customer satisfaction.
Satisfaction of Developers is measured through a regulatory measure called D-MeX. You will work closely within your team to improve performance and drive improvement in the D-MeX measure and deliver first class customer service.
- You will manage the Developer Services’ projects; planning and scheduling work for operational teams from receipt, through to job completion
- You will monitor the progress of Developer Services’ teams; ensuring they have enough work to deliver an efficient service every day
- You will proactively update customers and the customer team on job progress; owning and resolving any in-day operational issues
- To maintain timely and accurate input and uploading of information into the works management systems (full training will be given on these systems), ensuring that all issues are recorded and escalated
- You will ensure compliance with contractual KPIs and SLAs impacted by planning, noticing and customer service
Experience and Qualifications
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Resilience to work under time pressures
- Natural ability to plan and organise
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling systems would be an advantage
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent