Job ID 12090
As a Grab Driver, you will be expected to achieve high outputs supporting the excavation and re-instatement teams whilst maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards.
Working with a mate you will carry out various back fill and muck away activities working to HAUC and client specifications you will be an important part of the team delivering to a high standard with a ‘can do attitude’ and you will also be expected to undertake weekly overtime and weekend working as and when required.
We are looking for someone to:
- Drive and operate an HGV Grab lorry
- Load excavated waste and deliver materials i.e. ducts and chambers for construction work in the highway
- Back fill with sand and stone of all trenches
- Undertake out of hours standby support duties when required
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have good knowledge of safe operation of heavy equipment
- Experience of working a 32-ton lorry with hydraulic grab
- Experience of working in Utilities and in Telecoms would be an advantage
- SHEA or EUSR Qualifications preferred
- NRASWA essential
- CPCS, ALLMI or NPORS Lorry loader qualification is essential
- Knowledge of Signing, lighting and Guarding in the highway is essential
Network Plus at Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent