Job ID 12349
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for the management, control and monitoring of specific supply chain activities, as well as taking on the responsibility for the management and reporting of material on allocated projects.
- Oversee Suppliers of Aggregates, Waste & Asphalt products
- Control the selection of suppliers, this will be business/Project based comparison (commercial/operational) to generate shortlist and recommendation in accordance with business governance and project requirements
- We are looking for someone with an appetite for negotiation, looking at terms, Digital trade, SLA’s and pricing
- Conduct final negotiations with selected suppliers and prepare contracts. Establish long term supplier relationships focusing on value for money, service & product quality and continuous improvement to drive our competitive advantage
- Develop and analyse procurement management information, including spend reports; working with our Data Team you will collate monthly dashboards, to improve business intelligence allowing the business to make informed decisions
- Liaise with the wider business to assist with the resolution of supply issues as and when required
- Support the delivery of Sustainable Procurement
- Be involved with mobilisations of new contracts – could mean some remote working
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent