Job ID 12082
As an Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth execution of contracts by overseeing the day-to-day planning and coordination of subcontractors and direct staff. Your responsibilities will encompass a range of tasks, including report generation, data management, and client communication. In addition, you will provide essential support to our scheduling and planning teams, contributing to the overall success of our projects.
We are looking for someone to:
- Process daily/weekly job pricing.
- Support scheduling teams in closing out jobs in a timely manner.
- Produce weekly reports to manage job closures.
- Manage daily/weekly subcontractor applications.
- Liaise with subcontractors to review disputes in a timely manner and close out queries.
- Be willing to learn and assist the planning team on day-to-day operations.
- Work with colleagues and subcontractors and clients as appropriate and build effective relationships.
- Liaise with engineers to ensure daily/weekly checks are being completed.
- Work with quotes team to ensure jobs are linked to and updated in readiness for scheduling.
- Inbound call handling and outbound call handling
Network Plus at a Glance
We are an award-winning utility and infrastructure business with more than 20 years’ experience, operating from 80+ depots across the UK.
- We are Network Plus
- Diversity & Inclusion at Network Plus
- Our approach to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Latest news
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £23,500.00 per year